Tuesday, November 27, 2007

english summer weather


This is a set of photos taken last June in Hide Park.
I had been to the Royal Albert Hall to see the Swan Lake (already posted on Pastilha Elástica) and afterwards I went for a walk on that end of the Hide Park.
The Royal College of Art had their Summer Show there.
By the big tent, outside in the rain, there was an artist guarding his installation. One of the best installations I've ever seen.
He had hung headphones on a big tree and because it's not very often that people see trees with headphones, the first thing they did, and I did as well, was to approach and listen.
And we would listen to what the tree listens to. The rain drops. It was beautiful.
I am very, very sorry that I lost the artist's card, I don't know his name.
If anyone knows, please let me know. I would like to show him these photos.

1 comment:

Hugo said...

thanks for the comment on my site, i like that picture, its weird, surreal, made me think of an ad and then i thought chill to music and let the world go by!