Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa.

I would be very happy if I could get these few things this year.
Let me just remind you that I never misbehave at all and try very hard to achieve my goals.
I'm fully aware that you're not the richest man (people), but I'm not asking for a mansion.:D
Having said this, here's my list of toys:



Other than these, any book about advanced photography or advanced (graphic) design is welcome, I also like expensive make-up (read the word expensive please - lancome, clinic, something like that). I also need some new jewellery, can be cheap as long as it's nice. No gold or bling-bling.
Chocolates are always welcome, off course.

:D

PS. Santa, don't you forget that my birthday's on the 24th December.

1 comment:

Best Internet Poker said...

It is remarkable, rather useful phrase