I would be very happy if I could get these few things this year.
Let me just remind you that I never misbehave at all and try very hard to achieve my goals.
I'm fully aware that you're not the richest man (people), but I'm not asking for a mansion.:D
Having said this, here's my list of toys:
- Gorillapod - I need the medium one (SLR-Zoom), not the smallest
- Wacom Intuos 4M (Top priority - also the medium size. can do with the smallest)
- Flash Canon 580EXII + transmitor
- Canon 50D - body only. (I know, too much to ask)
- Biotherm AQUASOURCE NON STOP - ran out- the best hydratant I've ever used
- Cervante's Don Quixote (can be in Castellano for a change)
- Set of tupperware® containers. (must be rectangular shaped, no round stuff please, no chinese stuff either)
Other than these, any book about advanced photography or advanced (graphic) design is welcome, I also like expensive make-up (read the word expensive please - lancome, clinic, something like that). I also need some new jewellery, can be cheap as long as it's nice. No gold or bling-bling.
Chocolates are always welcome, off course.
PS. Santa, don't you forget that my birthday's on the 24th December.